Sunday 1 March 2015

New video, website news and some photos ;)

Hi everyone hope all is well, thanks for all the comments and support on my last video, if you have not seen it yet then I have the video post just below ;)

I hope people are enjoying this little run of 'Rubberboots at work' I do have some different videos lined up for the near future as I don't want to just post them, I shall be uploading some different videos showing some more of my boots and other shoes as well as people have been asking.


In website news I have finished the core of the website and I am putting together quite a few photo galleries with some photos I have never shared on my blog, google+ etc so something new for people to see, I have also put together a contact form where 'requests' can be submitted.




The pictures above show a couple of previews on what is coming on the website.

Anyway I hope you like what you have seen I shall have more on the way soon ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment