Wednesday 11 March 2015

New video & FetLife profile update

Hi everyone, thanks for all the comments and support with the new videos that went live last week, I have another booted video for you all this week. I am going to try and make these videos weekly, maybe upload on Wednesdays and then upload my main videos on Mondays.

First of all just I have the new video just below so do please Like, comment and share ;)


Next bit of news, some may know I use a social network site called FetLife, its a great site and there are lots of people who like things we like. If you are a member then please do send me a friend request.

I also use this site to upload videos YouTube does not consider friendly, for example one of my catsuit videos was considered not friendly and it had no nude or suggestive elements. Anyway off topic there, I have it upload on my FetLife profile so please do have a look and I have recently posted a short clip of an idea I was working, sadly the camera died and I didn't get much footage ;( I have a photo preview just below. (Link to the video)




This is a link to last weeks boot video, 

No comments:

Post a Comment