Monday 2 March 2015

TWO new videos live today ;)

Hi everyone hope all is well. I have two videos for you all this week, one which is me being tied up as some people have been asking for a new bound video.


The second video is something a little different, I have done a boot video in the past and it did get lots of positive feedback so I shall do another video series showing my boots, shoes, flats etc. These are in the same idea as 'outfit of the day', it will mainly have me putting the boots or shoes on, walking around showing the angles and me removing the boots or shoes.

These videos may not be everyone's liking but its something different and I do try to post as many different things as I can, When I post these videos its also going to be a way of getting ideas, I need people to post ideas of videos/photos for the boots or even the outfit in the video.


I do hope you like the videos, please do Like and comment so I can get feedback :) thanks as always for yur support xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment