Saturday 31 January 2015

New Videos prepared and website in the making :)

Hi everyone thanks for being patient for a new video, I have had terrible internet connections over the past few days and every time the connection dropped out I would have to start again :(

Anyway enough of the bad news, I have a few videos uploaded and ready to go live and they shall go live every other Monday, if all goes to plan. If enough people ask I shall prepare some screen shots and post them so you get an idea of what is to come.

In my last blog entry I mentioned something about a website, well I have started work on such a site. The website will have everything in one place. I will have the Twitter and blog feed set to work and then have a large photo gallery, this will include the odd exclusive for BootedBabes (just to show you what you are missing lol).

I will also be restructuring my YouTube Channel will better playlists i.e. bondage playlist, rubberboots playlist, Catsuit playlists and others to try and create more series style things lol.

I will also be adding another set of videos in the coming months showing my boots, I did do a video like that before but I have seen how some other people are showing boots and shoes and hope to try the same.











Last bit to mention, the new video will be going live on the 2nd Feb ;)

(★Red Wellies at work #2 ᴴᴰ )

No comments:

Post a Comment