Friday 6 March 2015

BootedBabes Videos & almost 4000 subscribers :)

Hi everyone as most of you know I also do some videos for BootedBabes, it has great to share my videos and I do have more coming soon as well as my own videos on my channel and website which I see going live at the start of April ;)

If you have not seen any of the videos for BootedBabes I have made a trailer playlist showing pretty much all the videos I have done. I have a couple of videos just below to show you a muddy, tied and a messy. Click HERE to view the playlist.




I will also have a few photos on my website showing what can be seen on BootedBabes.com

For those who know all of this already, thank you for supporting me, watching, liking and just talking to me, it means alot ;) I cannot believe I have almost 4000 subscribers on YouTube, if you have time please share my videos with any online communities to reach that magic number, thanks again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment