Wednesday 12 August 2015

New videos are coming ;)

Hey everyone sorry for the lack of response from my channel, been very busy getting settled in my new job.

first things first, thank you so much for all the positive feedback with my last video, I really enjoyed putting it together, haven't been that stuck in a long time ;)


New videos, I have around five videos I am processing at the moment, three of them are requests which were submitted via my website. I am hoping to have these videos up very soon and I shall e-mail the people who requested the video. A couple of the videos do have a few moments which YouTube may consider bad so I may have to make most requested 'Unlisted' and embed them in my blog and website, I shall cross that bridges as and when mind.

In other news Bootedbabes have a new video with me which has gone live, you can see a screen cap over on the Facebook Page, I got myself tied up in my Hunter Waders and a nice skirt ;)

Sorry for the long update, I do hope you are all well, I shall be posting pictures and screen caps to preview the new videos as soon as possible, thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment