Monday 27 July 2015

Recent videos and new videos ;)

Hi everyone thanks so much for the support and feedback with the recent videos. As most may know I now have a new muddy catsuit video live, which was long overdue but I had to wait for the location and it was much deeper and the mud was a lot thicker than I thought. I have also added this video to my Catsuit/Latex Playlist.


The video I posted before that was with my old Hunters and it was great being able to take them out, I had forgotten about the hole in one of them but never mind was still a fund morning ;)


In regards to new videos I do not have any new ones planned as I am changing jobs and heading to a new stable so I doubt I will be able to get out and film muddy videos for a few weeks. This does not mean I will not be posting, I have filmed a couple of the request videos and I shall be uploading these over the next few weeks, most of these are bondage based or boot/shoe trying on and off so they will be a bit different.

I will return to muddy videos and my usual as soon as possible I was just glad I managed to film the catsuit video the other day.

Also if anyone wants videos prepared or even some photos (no nude) and they have an outfit idea you can grab the items from my Amazon wishlist. The link will take you my website with the amazon widget.

I will also be posting some new photos on my website (chardust.weebly.com) in the next couple of days.

Sorry for the long update, I shall be going through the comments as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment