Thursday 13 August 2015

A BIG thank you

I just logged in to my YouTube Channel and found I have hit 4300 subscribers so a big thank you to all who have subscribed and follow my videos.

I was taking with a person who has supported my channel pretty much since the beginning and we talked about other people who post similar video, photos and content in general.

So every now and then I shall be posting links and sharing videos from people who have supported me take the time out of your day to comment and message me.

I shall post a few embedded videos below with links to the channel, I shall also share on the Google+ plus community ‘Many Many Boots’ to help spread the word. I also encourage anyone who finds a great video to share in that community, forums or any social media.

 - Dirtyboots2011 , This channel posts great videos, not much else to say really, always takes time to comment on my videos and replies to comments.


 - SaltMarshDriter , generally a great person, always takes time to comment on my videos and always provides positive comments or constructive comments on my different content. Also uploads some great videos with wellies and waders, really worth a watch and a click on the subscribe button.


There is loads of people I am going to mention in my blog, going to try and do this quite often as I feel its important to share other peoples content who have also shared mine and taken time out to do so. So thanks again to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment