Friday 14 August 2015

Channel Sharing PT#1

So I am calling this run of blog entires ‘Channel Sharing’ to sum it up, I will post the username as a link to the channel, some details and a video I like. I did mention in my last blog entry about me trying to share more great channels which share content we all enjoy.

I remember when I shared my first video, I thought I would get a lot of hate and I was going to have to delete my video and not share on YouTube like others. However the response was very different and I have really grown to enjoy sharing my videos and trying new things, even become more confident and doing photos.

 - Bootedbabes, you could most likely see this coming. This channel and the person behind it has helped me greatly with sharing my content and showing me many others in the muddy community. I hope to continue to do more videos for Bootedbabes but I am not going to show one of my videos, I quite like this one and many more.


 - WildPAIR13, a very long time supporter of my channel and creates many booted videos in situations they were not really intended ;) All the videos deserve more views and lots more subscribers. I hope you enjoy the videos.



I think as it stands I will feature a couple of channels at a time so I don’t overload with information all at once ;)

I shall the next part soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment