Friday 17 January 2014

New video & general updates.

Hi everyone I do hope you are all well, sorry if I have missed any comments and messages, I am still sorting through my inbox and I find lots of new messages everyday (all nice so do please keep them coming, makes me smile).

First bit of news, I have a new video going live on Monday 20th Jan, scheduled to go live at 9:00am (UK time).

The video is split with two locations, the first is from the muck heap around my stables, it was a nice little walk around, got my hunters muddy, sadly nothing really deep :(

The second part of the video was shot at a beach where I was told about some nice deep spots of quicksand, however it was not as deep as I had hoped but I did get stuck for a while so it was not a complete loss, I also took a nice stroll along the beach.

Second bit of news, this might be the last video in these hunters as they are starting to split, I only found out when I was sinking into the sand and the tide came in soaking my socks (the water was freezing... it was cold anyway lol).

Last bit of general news is that it will also be the last video with my current camera, my cameraman ordered a new camera with HD quality settings so I do hope to upload HD quality videos, its about time really and hopefully better pictures.


You'll also have to excuse my hair and outfit but it was really windy and cold, but was the best time for when the tide went out. I know I have mentioned I guess negative comments about the next upload but I thought I would share what I have caught on camera, I do hope to upload some more new footage soon so please do keep an eye on my blog for more details.

Best wishes, Char x


No comments:

Post a Comment