Friday 10 January 2014

Good way to start the year :)

I have had a really good start to the new year by reading all the positive feedback about the recent video and the old trailers from Bootedbabes. I am hoping to find a nice muddy spot this weekend so fingers crossed its good and the weather is on side.

I also had many good comments and feedback about adding photos to my Blog/Google+ so I have added some more including some shots of me in some Waders, Wedge Wellies, Over Knee Leather boots and my Riding Boots. I do hope you like them :)

The picture on left was second time I tried waders and I was slowly getting used to it, I have a  video of this venture on my channel and they also feature on Bootedbabes YouTube Channel & website.
Video Link: (CharDust Wet Waders
BootedBabes: YouTube Channel
The picture on the right was the first time I ever wore waders and I did get very stuck to the point I couldn't get out of the mud without leaving them behind and then having to rescue them later. 
Video Link: (New Year, New Wellies) (Video Time 1:40)


The picture on the left is another one I never really used for any videos or photos but it does have one my favourite pair of boots :)

The picture on the right was from one of the first sets of photos I did for Bootedbabes, I was sent a lovely pair of heeled over knee boots and I do love them, I have done a few videos in these and hope to do more over the new year :)
BootedBabes: (Facebook Page)


The picture on the left was from my show riding outfit with my nice tall leather riding boots, I had a lot of fun with this shoot and have had many people saying nice things so I hope to try again but taking it into the mud this year and not just getting tied up lol.

The picture on the right was shot around the same time I did the waders and is also in the same video as I mention earlier, I was sent these awesome wedge wellies, I really like these, I am using these more at the moment as my Green Hunters are getting very worn out :(


Just in case anyone missed my recent upload I added it to this blog entry, I hope you enjoy :)

Best wishes and thanks for the continued support and positive feedback XX




No comments:

Post a Comment