Friday 31 January 2014

new camera test video

Hi everyone sorry I have been a bit quiet over the past week, been a very busy week, I hope you all have been well. So as the title say's "new camera test video", I will be having a new video go live 2nd Feb, it features my tarten wellies as my Hunters are resting lol.



I hope you all like the new quality of the video, its about time I got hold of a good camera. I might also re-create some of the older videos with my new camera. You will have to forgive the outfit, its still very cold and the weather isn't very nice at the moment.

I will also be uploading another new video in the week of me trying on some of my boots which I hope to show off in the near future :)

In case you missed the last my last video its just below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment