Friday 3 January 2014

Lots of videos posted :)

Hi everyone I hope you are all well :)

I uploaded loads of videos, these are the trailers from Bootedbabes YouTube Channel (so they are the same). But please do give them a watch, share and comment I will always try and reply.

I do hope to get out and do a new video this Sunday if weather permits me as its not very nice at the moment.

I made a Playlist for all the new uploads, (CharDust Bootedbabes Trailers).


The picture is from a video called 'Chars Muddy Leather Brown Boots'. I hope to take these boots out again as I do love this pair :)

Anyway sorry its not brand new content but I will hope to upload something soon and sorry for spamming your Google+ or YouTube homepages with the mass uploads xx

Best wishes Char & have a nice weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment