Monday 13 July 2015

100th Video ;)

Hi everyone so I have a new video going live and it turns out to be my 100th. I am really surprised I have made this many videos, when I first started my channel I was only sharing as and when I went out for some fun but now I try and post a video once a week and add pictures to my website and try and do request videos which you should start seeing responses in your inbox for those who have submitted a request.

Video details, I took my old Hunters for some fun on the beach and I was reminded why I don't use them very often for wet ventures ;)

As this is my 100th video it wouls be great to get 100 thumbs up so please do share around for me :)


This is not the first time I have taken my Hunters to the beach I did this quite a while back, please do give it a watch if you have never seen the video.


Thanks for reading and the continued support with my channel, blog and website, it does mean a lot when I see comments asking about the video ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment