Tuesday 30 June 2015

Ninja Challenge ;) & Vimeo

Hi everyone just let people know I have a Vimeo Channel as well, this is pretty much the same as my YouTube Channel but I am also showing some videos which YouTube do not consider friendly so I hope you enjoy the videos, I have made a new page on my website with the main videos I cannot show on YouTube.

I hope you enjoy the videos, please do share them and the website on Twitter or Google+ it really means alot and your support is what keeps me making videos and posting photos ;)

The first video YouTube didn't like was one of my first tie up videos and it was a request, it was my Ninja Challenge which had managed to get 59,000 views so I was saddened when the video just disappeared ;(



Ninja Challenge (REQUEST VIDEO) from Charlotte (CharDust) on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment