Tuesday 30 June 2015

New trailer video?

Hi everyone I have a question only by people who watch my videos and its what is your favourite video or 2. The sum up my idea I want people to post in the comment section of a video they like or as a response to this blog post the video in a comment and any particular part of the video you like.

I am thinking of making a new trailer video with the best bits of my videos and I now have quite a few videos online. I could use the details YouTube give for which videos have the highest amount of views etc but I would rather people let me know what they like.

I have posted the current trailer below so if you find bits you like which you think should stay then please let me know.


Thank you very much for reading this post and thanks for all who share some input ;)

I shall also have a new muddy video going live very soon, I had forgotten about this video so it has been a little late in being uploaded. I have posted a picture below to show the outfit and boots in question.



No comments:

Post a Comment