Tuesday 9 June 2015

My old Catsuit videos ;)

Its hard to believe how quick time flies. I posted my old 'Tied Up In Catsuit' video one year ago today. I cannot believe it has over 30,000, 70 Likes and over 60 comments. It means alot that I have a very supportive group of people who like to comment on my videos offering feedback and general conversation. I may not reply to all messages and comments (I do try) but I do read them all and it does encourage me to make videos for my channel.

I do have many more videos planned for my catsuit and not forgetting getting it really muddy, I know I have been saying I will get it uploaded but I have a great spot which is hidden away and a bit more private so I want to use it, just waiting for the spot to drain away a bit more and with the warm weather which has been predicted I hope that can happen soon.

Anyway I have posted the video below so if you have seen it then please share with people who might like it and for those who have not seen it then please do give it a Like and share it on Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment