Thursday 8 January 2015

New Year, New Blog entry ;)

Its been a while since I did an update on whats going on but first thing first, Happy New Year, I do hope it has started well.

Since the last blog entry I have uploaded two videos one being a tied up video and the other a muddy one.

 - The first video ★ Hogtied, Toe Tied In The Dark, Barefoot :) (REQUEST VIDEO) HD, this was shot in pretty much darkness as I was a asked to try another dark video so I made it black and white, I do have a colour version but its overall quality is roughly the same as the uploaded video, however if people want it then I will upload it.


 - The second video ★Tied Up & Stuck In The Muck ᴴᴰ was the last video of 2014 and it was nice to try a tied up while in mud video, I haven't done one since ★ In Muck & Twine 2012. I will do some more of these tied up while in the mud videos throughout the year so I hope to make them more regular.


In other news, sorry I have not posted a new video recently, I have just finished filming a couple and I will post a few pictures in the next blog, I am thinking of posting videos once every two weeks now as I am struggling to post a new video every week due work being busy.

I am also planning on making a new trailer for my channel as my current video is a little dated, so please can people post a comment on which video's they like the most and if they can which part, I want to make the best trailer I can.

Thanks to everyone for all the support, it was nice getting my channel back on its feet this year and I look forward to posting more videos and photos ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment