Tuesday 28 October 2014

Night Time Video

Hope all are well, some have seen I have posted a new video and thanks for the positive feedback about the content of the video, I can understand the dislikes due to not being able to see much, still pray for Monday to go well and I shall try again with more daylight hopefully.

Anyway thanks again for the all comments, I am going through them to reply to everyone, if I miss you then just drop me a message :)



I am also thinking of heading to the beach for some low tide fun, hopefully it will go well, it might be the last time this year as it gets very and windy and I am a sissy when it comes to bad weather. I have attached the last three videos I did at the beach, which pair of boots do you want to see for a part #4. My 'Boots In QuickSand' playlist. 

Comment on whichever video below and just say "I want to see these boots again" or something like that, something just for fun :)




No comments:

Post a Comment