Saturday 18 October 2014

New Bootedbabes trailer and an idea :)

Some may have seen the trailer for my bound in catsuit and waders video over on the BootedBabes YouTube Channel, I have also uploaded the trailer in case anyone missed it.


Some have asked for more catsuit videos on my channel, I shall aim to have more uploaded soon. If things go to plan I shall be trying for a muddy catsuit video next Monday when I have some free daytime as the days are getting shorter :(

I do have a couple of full length catsuit videos to fill the void until then.



On another note I have a new muddy video going live this Monday so please do keep your eyes peeled :)

P.S.
I am also thinking I have another video I want to share so if I can get at least 10 people to share & comment there favourite video I shall make the video go live by Sunday evening :) The video itself was shot late evening so the visuals are not the greatest as I didn't think it would get dark so quickly, but the adventure was fun and scary at the same time, I took my gold over knee boots to one of my favourite spots... I shall not share anymore, you'll just have to watch and see :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment