Sunday 19 October 2014

New muddy video

I have a new video going live on Monday morning, its the 3rd part to my 'Boots sucked under mud' playlist, its also the first one to be shot with my decent camera so it shall be in HD (best it can be for YouTube). Anyway I do hope you enjoy it and share with people who would be interested, this is the last part in this series of videos as the spot has now turned into a lake, these little boots won't fair well at this location anymore :(


Just in case anyone missed my last video it was a trailer for Bootedbabes and I get taped up with my catsuit and waders, hope you like it. I have also been asked for more videos with the catsuit so if you agree then just like the post and I shall try and work in more videos :)


Thanks to all the support you all give, I do hope you enjoy the videos and I hope to keep posting at least once a week, if I can't I shall keep you all updated.

Take care :)


No comments:

Post a Comment