Thursday 7 February 2013

NEW VIDEO (07/02/2013)

In my last blog entry I mentioned and added a picture for my new video, well I couldn’t really wait till Monday to post it so its uploaded to my YouTube Channel as of now. If you find this blog helpful in me updating you about videos and photos then please let me know.



I also got a comment the other day regarding my catsuit ideas. I am hoping to shoot the muddy the catsuit soon, I was hoping to film it in January as at the time the weather looked like it was improving... then the snow came lol. So I won’t put a date on when I am going to film it as I may not be able to meet it. I also got a lot of interest in the ‘bound’ option so I will shoot a bound video as well, again not sure when but I will keep you updated via this blog.

Muddy - 32 Likes
Bound - 10 Likes

Thank you all for taking part and commenting on the video which I had post the question.


No comments:

Post a Comment