Sunday 3 February 2013

Lots of News :)

First things first, sorry I have been away for a while, I have got hold of another Laptop which will do the job in responding with messages and comments.

Second, I have changed the website where I shall be updating you all with what I am doing. I have changed because DeviantART was not a very good platform for updating you all, where as Blogger is owned with Google as is YouTube so I can post videos and photos within the blog easier and instead of me checking several different websites for messages I only really need to check my e-mail as I get notifications which are easier for me to find in my ever filling inbox lol.

For those who have never seen my DeviantART page you have not missed out as I am leaving the page active and I shall be posting the photos within my Blogs and Google+.

Last bit of news, I have managed to get out and about and I took my Waders with me so please do have a look at my new video.


Thanks for all the support you all have given me, I hope to give you all some more new videos soon :)

P.S.
If you want to see my old blogs from DeviantART and don’t have a profile then please click the link below as I have copied all my old post across.
DeviantART Journal

5 comments:

  1. Great to see you in waders, hope you do more watery stuff in them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I hope to take them out again this month so keep your eyes peeled :)

      Delete
  2. I just found your videos today on youtube...and seriously WOW...you are like a dream for bondage fans on youtube. Where have you been hiding?!!! LOVE you in bound & gagged in boots...Def wanna see more of you bound & gagged in leather knee high boots!!! Keep up the amazing work! & ty for being you lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the positive comments, I am hoping on doing more so please do keep an eye on my channel, I shall also be adding photos to my Google+ account when I do videos so please do comment on whichever ones you like.

    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete