Tuesday 12 February 2013

FACEBOOK!

So it’s taken a while but I have finally joined Facebook. After a couple of weeks I was being told that not a lot of my fans/subscribers use Google+ so I have now joined Facebook so I can talk to more of you. I shall still keep my Google+ for all the people who do not use Facebook so don’t worry.

I am new to Facebook so please do share my page & profile with friends who might enjoy my videos and photos. I have also included the photo gallery from Google+ to Facebook so please do comment and Like away :)

Videos, I haven’t had much time to shoot a new video over the past week, I do hope to change this for next week. Also I would like people thoughts about my videos. I like to do my bound/bondage style videos when I don’t have anytime to shoot my muddy videos. So my main question is do people still want to see the bound videos?

1 comment:

  1. Would love to see more bound videos....also show you being tied up then escaping

    ReplyDelete