Saturday 5 September 2015

Recent requested videos ;)

Hi everyone for those who may have missed it, I have posted a few new request videos on the channel, these videos were quite fun, the first was me wearing heels, I haven't done any heel based videos for the channel before so if you like the video and want to see more then please do post a comment and let me know.


The next two videos were both bondage based, one asking for my legs to by bound by belts and the second to be based around my old Cheeky Hogtie video.


I do also have some pictures of these videos and more over on my website so please do give it a look, I am now thinking of doing photo requests as well so please post your thoughts.



I shall be preparing for more request videos very soon so if I haven't responded please don't worry and I shall be posting soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment