Thursday 3 September 2015

Channel Sharing PT#3

The third part of my channel sharing in hoping to share muddy booted content from others.

- Silkyfrictiondotcom, the first time we spoke was over on DeviantArt where I got a picture drawn for me, I shall post it if people would like to see it. The channel features a few still images which can be viewed on the DeviantArt profile. The pictures are really good and if you use DA then please do follow and give some support.


- Phil Mcintosh, A huge supporter of my channel, posts regular feedback on my videos and posts some great content, if you have not watched or subscribed then you are missing on some great videos.


I shall be posting more entries soon, so please do support the community be sharing and subscribing, take care ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment