Saturday 6 December 2014

New video and some news

Quite a few of you have seen my last video I posted, it is a shame to loose my purple wellies, not sure what to do with them, might try one more adventure and if they get stuck they might just get swallowed by the mud or sell them.


If you haven't seen the video then please do have a watch and give me some ideas of what to do with my old boots.



In other news another one of my videos has been flagged and removed from YouTube, it was one of my catsuit bound video's, typical it was one alot of people liked and had one of the largest view counts on my channel :(

So as of today all my tied up/bound videos have an age restriction on them to try and prevent them from being taken down, it will mean less views and make them harder to find due to the way YouTube works so please do subscribe to the channel and follow my blog for all my video updates.

I shall be having a new video go live this Monday, it will feature my new red wellies, I hope you all like the video and I shall be messaging/replying to comments over the course to Sunday evening :)

I hope you are all well and getting ready for Christmas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment