Tuesday 18 November 2014

new catsuit video :)

As some may have seen my new video went live, a little later than normal, I am having really bad internet connections had the moment :(

Anyway I hope you all enjoy it and if it gets enough Likes I shall post another clingfilm one with added tape and make it even harder.


In other news the location where I have shot most of muddy videos as late is now completely flooded so filming at this spot is not an option till its drained a little, I have attached a photo to show how high the water has risen.

This is going to be the spot for my muddy catsuit video so please be patient and let it try, I feel more comfortable about this spot as its hidden away no public. I shall post more news about it as and when :)


Thanks as always and I hope you like my new wellies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment