Monday 17 February 2014

New videos & photos :)


Hi everyone thanks for the positive feedback from my boot collection style video, I have some ideas now with what I am going to do with some future videos, I might also do a second part to that video to show some more boots :)

New video time... well sort of. I have the original memory card which has a lot of my unused/unedited footage. So the first video is from my first request video 'Lost And Stuck In The Woods'. I have split the raw file into five parts which will be uploaded weekly and I have also made it into a playlist so when all the videos go live you can watch it back to back (it totals all together around 18 - 20 minutes so it was a long video).


Now some photos, I also found a couple of photos from my valentines shoot for Bootedbabes, a little late but I thought I would share a couple with everyone :)










I also found a few other pictures I have not really used for anything so I will share them on this post, a couple feature my lovely catsuit with me trying out some different boots and the other couple were just trying out outfits and boots for shoots :) I hope you like them.







For those who didn't see the last video I have also posted a link below so do please have a watch and tell me which boots you like. The second part to the 'Lost And Stuck In The Woods EXTENDED' will go live on 24th of February :)









No comments:

Post a Comment