Wednesday 26 February 2014

Lost And Stuck In The Woods :)

Hi everyone I hope you are all enjoying the first two videos of the extended video of 'Lost And Stuck In The Woods'. The 3rd part goes live on the 3rd of March I couldn't have timed it any better lol. Thank you all for the support on the first part of the series, I am looking through all the footage I have on memory sticks and will upload some more footage I never used.

I will also be uploading a outtake video because I have lots of little clips which are not really long enough to make into a video.

Anyway not much else to say, been very busy with work still and that about sums it up lol, I have attached the second part of the 'Lost And Stuck In The Woods' video below.


Also I have set another video to go live on the 1st of March, it was my second venture with my wedge wellies, the mud wasn't very deep but it was very sticky and still had fun playing about :)



No comments:

Post a Comment