Monday 30 January 2017

New bits and pieces on the way ;)

Hi everyone sorry its been a bit quiet with videos/photos/website etc. I had a surprisingly busy month with work but have managed to get out and find some great spots :)

I have also noticed people asking for more tied up/bondage videos, I am going to post some over on the my vevo account because of YouTube's guidelines they have a large chance of being removed so I shall do some work to give everyone an idea when they shall be posted.

I did have some tied up fun in recently, I shall be posting some photos below to show the kind of outfit I was wearing, I am getting more confident in front of the camera so hoping to try and do some more photos like these every now and then.





I shall be posting more these over on the website when I finally complete it, I shall be posting the odd picture to give samples of what will be coming to the website so it is worth following the blog and my twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi char, I know I have no right to ask but I was hoping maybe you would be willing to let me purchase a link to one of your now private youtube videos? I know you don't really do that and I can completely understand why you wouldn't, I just had to ask, idk if you will even see this let alone respond but well thanks anyway, KT

    ReplyDelete