Saturday 16 January 2016

More videos and photos :)

Hi everyone hope you are well. I have been busy putting together some new videos and also going through some old files and found some old footage which I had forgotten about. The footage was from my first video and I have it going live on Monday (18/01/2016). Please do give it a thumbs up if you would like to see my in brown leather boots more. I have been looking for some recently or if anyone feels like getting me a late Christmas present please go through my old wish list on Amazon.

I have posted a couple of videos below just to remind older subscribers about the video or to show new subscribers my first muddy venture which I shared with YouTube.



The next bit of news is regarding my website, I am finding more people are going to it so I would like know what you would like to see on the site, I am currently redoing the site with some new artwork and new pictures.

I think that about covers things for the moment. I have been getting quite a few requests come through at the moment so please bare with me as I am preparing a few this weekend and next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment