Saturday 30 May 2015

Back online ;)

Hi everyone sorry for I have been away for a while I have had a few family matters to take care of and I haven't been around to reply to messages, comments and requests via the website.

I am back online now and am going to try and reply to as many as possible. To make everyone aware I have seen alot of requests via the website and I am getting them all so if you have submitted a request I have got it I just haven't got around to replying :(

In regards to videos I have not been able to go out and get muddy due to work and family but I shall be out very soon however I have got some booted videos done I am getting them uploaded as I type this blog, I have a couple of pictures below to show what is coming ;)

I will also have a photo gallery update for my website very soon as well, I shall post an update when I do that update.




No comments:

Post a Comment