Wednesday 16 July 2014

New videos & my online profiles.

As the title suggests I have some new videos coming, these were done recently, so its something new and I am glad I can share :)

So the first one is me all tied up on the bed, its was great fun, first time using rope, did burn a little sometimes but it was still fun, managed to wear my favourite boots for this video, I have attached a photo just below.


The second video is me taking my purple wellies out for a little spin, I found myself near the seafront, its now miles away but I still love coming to this spot. I found out out I prefer taller wellies when coming to places where the water is still cold in the summer lol, I got stuck quite often and it was just a fun venture.




I have also got some videos going to bootedbabes at some point when I can get them uploaded, so please keep your eyes peeled.

In other news I have recovered my passwords for Twitter & FetLife so if you use these two sites please do add me, however Google+ & YouTube comments will be replied to first :)

Take care and thanks for reading, I will post new updates regarding when I can upload the videos.


No comments:

Post a Comment