Tuesday 24 December 2013

New videos coming for the new year :)

Hi everyone, I hope everyone is well and enjoying the run up to Christmas, only a couple of hours to go :) I was hoping to upload some new videos before Christmas but time didn't allow for it :(
However I have found a new area where I should be able to do get a good video, not sure what boots to wear at the moment, please comment if you want something particular and the most common answer I think I shall just narrow it to 'wellies' or 'leather boots'.

I also made an old request video live recently and I am glad you all like it :)


Another old video I liked very much and I hope to take these boots back out in the future was my first video. 


If I don't get a chance to message anyone tonight please all of you have a Merry Christmas and a Muddy New Year... very bad joke I am sorry, take care everyone x



No comments:

Post a Comment